We offer private tours for groups of all types on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. If possible, we prefer a minimum of about 12 persons in the group.
Private tours include:-
- Collection of your group by minibus from the car park (by arrangement)
- Exclusive tour of the Mansion with one of our dedicated tour guides
- Refreshments (if required) – coffee on arrival, or tea/coffee after the tour – all served with a slice of our delicious home-made cake
- Return minibus to car park
Tours can be tailored to suit the interests of your group, e.g. architecture, history. We can also adapt the tour if your party has particular needs.
Charges: £9.00pp for tour only, £13.00pp including tea and cake. £100 deposit required to confirm booking. Please contact the office (01453 861541 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements.
It may be possible to provide further catering, e.g. lunch, please contact us for more information.
If your group would prefer to come on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday in the open season (April to October) this is also possible.
- We will arrange a dedicated tour guide for your group
- We can collect you in the minibus
- You can enjoy the usual open day catering facilities
- It may be possible for your visit to be outside the normal open day hours of 11am - 5pm.
In the closed season (November to March) the Tues/Weds/Thurs private tour arrangements will apply on all days of the week except Mondays, but please be aware that January and February are not good months for visiting the Mansion as the weather is often poor.